Friday, February 11, 2011

about me

My name is Molly and I'm a 22-year-old Arizona native currently living in Flagstaff.

I've been using tumblr for a while but decided to finally start a real blog (getting a nice camera for my birthday also nudged me). I spend a lot of time trolling other fashion blogs and decided I could do it too. The name style tower comes from the fact that I love fashion and that I myself am a tower at a height of 6'2". Woah.


Last year I got a degree in French, and during my last year there, I changed my future plan from law school to fashion. Part of this decision came from the fashiongasm I got visiting London and studying abroad in France. So now I'm working on a second degree in merchandising.

My style seems kind of erratic to me, but a few things don't seem to change. Huge shirts, skinny pants, a neutral palette, and a bucket of jewelry.

Besides an all-consuming fashion hobby, I also like reading, exercise, listening to music (I recently changed my mind that country music sucks... I think its living in the mountains), discovering off-beat new movies, painting my nails, and socializing. Yeyy

No comments:

Post a Comment